Citizen Request


You can now communicate with your County Government without making a phone call! The Citizen Request will allow you to report many things to us. The request that you send will open a work order in our system and also send notification to the appropriate person to handle your request. Once the work is complete you will also be notified of completion. This system is not intended for reporting emergency situations. Please use emergency reporting methods such as 911 for all emergency reporting.

What Not to Do

This request page is not for communicating general information or any other county related business or concerns. Only legitimate requests will be accepted and responded to. Anyone submitting bogus requests and comments will be blocked (blacklisted) from our system.

What You Can Report

  • Report a Code Ordinance violation.
  • Report a County Recreational facility issue.
  • Report a damaged or missing road sign.
  • Report a damaged trash container.
  • Report a ditch / drainage issue.
  • Report a down tree in road or right of way.
  • Report an incorrect trash bill.
  • Report no trash service - This is to report someone being in violation of the Upson County Ordinance.
  • Report a pothole or road issue.
  • Report a water leak - County water.
  • Report your trash not being picked up.